HTL Ltd., a subsidiary of HFCL Ltd., is one of the major private sector companies providing integrated Telecom Products & Solutions to Indian as well as Global markets. HFCL acquired 74% equity stake in HTL Ltd. under divestment policy of Govt. of India in 2001. The remaining 26% of equity stake remains with the Govt. of India.
HTL Ltd. has more than 1400 work force both in direct and indirect mode. It has set up state of the art infrastructure in the heart of Chennai for manufacturing Optical Fiber Cables (OFC) and providing Passive Connectivity Solutions. The plant, spread over 20 acres, has annual capacity to manufacture 11.88 million fiber kilometre of cables. The key raw materials for OFC such as Aramid/Kevlar Rods (ARP), Fiber Reinforced Plastic Rod (FRP) and Impregnated Glass Fiber Reinforcement (IGFR) are manufactured at HTL’s Hosur plant in Tamil Nadu, which is spread over 15 acres and supports the production for HTL Chennai in addition to domestic and global sales of OFC raw material. The Company has recently setup production facility in its Chennai plant to provide Electrical Wiring Interconnect Solutions to cater to Aerospace & Defence and Automotive & Industrial sectors.
HTL Limited is committed to assure global standards of customer experience in quality, delivery and cost in the markets it serves.
Shri Mahendra Nahata is the Non- Executive Chairman of Board of Directors and a Member in the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of HTL Ltd. He is the Managing Director of HFCL Ltd. He completed his graduation in B.Com (Hons.) from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.Read More
Dr. R.M. Kastia is a Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee, Nomination and Remuneration Committee and the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of HTL Ltd. He is a Director in HFCL Ltd. He is also a Fellow of British Institute of Management (London).Read More
Shri K.C. Jani is a Director and a Member in the Audit Committee, Risk Management Committee and the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of HTL Ltd. He is an Engineering Graduate in Chemical and also has done post-graduation in Business Administration. He retired as an Executive Director in IDBI Bank.Read More
Dr. Tamali Sengupta is a Director (Non-Executive & Independent Woman Director) and a Member in the Audit Committee, Nomination and Remuneration Committee and the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of HTL Ltd. She has a Doctorate and Masters in Law from Stanford University, California and a Law Graduate from Delhi University.Read More
Lt General Rajeev Sabherwal (Retd.) is a Director in HTL Ltd. He is a graduate of Defence Services Staff College, Wellington, Higher Command Course, Mhow and National Defence College, New Delhi and has held prestigious command and staff appointments including serving in the Military Operations Directorate twice.Read More
Shri B.K.Nath is a Government Nominee Director and a Member in the Audit Committee, Nomination and Remuneration Committee and the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of HTL ltd. He is an Indian Telecommunication Service (ITS) officer of 1993 batch having more than 28 years of experience in the telecommunication industry in DoT, BSNL, BBNL, TEC, ITI, TCIL etc.Read More
Shri Ajay Kumar is a Government Nominee Director in HTL Ltd. He is an Officer of IP&AFS, Civil Service Exam, 1992, Govt. of India. He is working in the Department of Telecommunications since 1994 and is having more than 29 years of experience in Accounts, Finance, Business Development and Marketing in BSNL, Department of Posts, Controller Communication Accounts- Delhi, National Institute of Communication Finance, MTNL, DoT, etc.Read More