Electrical Wiring Interconnect Solutions
HTL Limited offers complete wire harness manufacturing, for the Aerospace and Defence as well as Automotive and Industrial sector. In the Aerospace and Defence, the broad range of cable assemblies manufactured include data bus cables, audio cable, coax, braided cable, power feeder cable, system connectivity cable assemblies. For Automotive and Industrial sector the range of cable assemblies include power cable, battery cable, lead wire, signal cable and control cable assemblies.
HTL Limited offers its customers a proprietary Smart Manufacturing System (SMS) toolset integrates all aspects of electrical wiring interconnection systems (EWIS) to offer quality products that support the manufacturing process with a high standard of engineering. SMS is a unique toolset to adopt any kind of EWIS system manufacturing which provides strong traceability on wire harness manufacturing configuration. It also helps in achieving:
- Uniformity – All the cable assembly parameters are identical from the first to the very last.
- Quality control – A proven rigid quality control and maintenance program for all tooling and processes is strictly adhered to, ensuring process consistency.
- Traceability – HTL’s automation system records all relevant data for each fabrication step, providing full traceability for each termination within a cable assembly.
- Cost Savings – Enabled through HTL’s proprietary automated manufacturing technology which provides an efficient manufacturing flow, high yields, and reduced operator involvement helps in reducing the operation costs, in turn, offering affordable products to the market.
- Customization – Custom Wire Harness & Electrical Panels engineering and manufacturing. Our customer-oriented teams offers extensive experience when it comes to unique electrical harness, cable, and interconnect solutions.
HTL Ltd. combines the power of innovation and product quality to passionately provide world-class Electrical Wiring Interconnect Solutions that cater to customer needs across diverse industries.
Our complete cable assembly solutions include:
- In-house Laser wire marking
- Wiring Harness Assemblies
- Braided Cables
- Over-molded Assemblies
- Heat Shrinking for added protection
- Automatic Testing of Cable Assemblies
- Rugged & submersible cable solutions